Tuesday 7 January 2014

Happy new year and the start of a new semester!

Hello all!

Firstly happy new year to you all, i hope you had a fantastic christmas and that you celebrated in style with loved ones :)

My last post was in october which i must apologise for, things at university took off and I have been snowed under with work ever since!
I spent most of my christmas holidays bouncing back and forth between home and my student house as i work in retail so christmas is the busiest time of year for the shop. When i wasnt working in the shop i was at home working on university assignments and making sure i didnt get behind! All in all i hardly spent any time with my family but i guess thats what happens when your in your final year and working alongside university! Although it was really busy and stressful im still greatful for the time i did have :) 

I am now back at university for my last full semester and things havent stopped, definitley had to hit the ground running, ive already handed one assignment in and have another two due next week one of which is my dissertation plan and im extremely nervous and excited to start! 

We have also been told we only have another 12 weeks of teaching left which is rather scary i must say! To think in 12 weeks i have "finished" university doesnt seem real! Yes i will still have assignments to write and hand in but thats all done at home - i wont need to be in university! The past 4 years (i did A level law too) will all come down to the next 5 months of hard work and perseverance which hardly seems real, it has flown by and i cant believe that in such a small space of time it will all be over! (You may have guessed im not wanting to leave!) however im planning on going out with a bang! We have our university London trip to look forward to and hopefully a graduation ball too :) so despite all the craziness i still have lots to look forward too :)  

I am still looking at doing my masters degree at Sunderland so im not really leaving per se but its going to be so different and such a big change, but as they say change is good, its just the unknown that worries me :) 

Well best get back to my assignments, seminar prep and lectures! 
Hope you all have a lovely day :) 
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment